For those of you who don’t know, I, Zoe Butcher (aka @thezoverlord) have been asked to step in as editor for Haddonfield Horror whilst the normal editor (and we use the word ‘normal’ in its loosest possible sense here on the site) takes an extended sabbatical. Before you all run panicking for the stairs like there’s an axe wielding, homicidal maniac after you (there isn’t, I checked), I thought I’d give you a little bit of info about me….
- I love films, specifically horror films
- My favourite horror film of all time is Halloween
- I named my son after a serial killer (fictional one, before you go calling the cops)
- My mother’s name is Rosemary, so I am actually Rosemary’s baby
- I swear like a sailor on crack
- I am Dark Comedy Horror Honey for the Horror Honeys website. If you do not follow them on twitter then I heartily recommend it.
- And finally, I may have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a concrete elephant. (If you do not get this quote then you are either a) Not British or b) Sadly lacking in a TV in the 1980s/90s)
I hope those little titbits (all true, I hasten to add) have persuaded you to put up with me for the time being. I look forward to interacting with all of you in the near future. Talk to me, I don’t bite.*
*may not actually be true**